This slow cooked Kahlua Chocolate Cake is from a favourite Lunch Menu
Slow Cook Kahlua Chocolate Cake
You can make gorgeous cakes in your slow cooker too. This rich chocolate cake with Kahlua liqueur, always a hit with guests or for any special occasion dinner, is incredibly simple to make..I’m being lazy and using a packet cake mix.
- Packet devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup Kahlua
- Some chocolate squares for decoration
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat on medium for about a minute.
- Spray some vegetable oil on the inside of your slow cooker.
- Carefully pour the cake batter into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- You can see when the cake is ready, test it at 7 hours.
- Slice up the cake and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. Top with chocolate squares